Hi everyone,
Thanks for stopping by! I thought it was time I joined in the posting fun here on our site. Brittany and I are so super excited about the expansion of our family, and even more excited thinking that you are here to check up on our progress. (We're not sure how Wicket and Izzi are taking it just yet, but we did find Wicket at the computer the other day trying to hack our blogger account...)
We are nearing the halfway point of pregnancy about now, and it's hard to believe so much time has gone by so quickly, and also just how much time is left to go. As I reflect on this experience so far, and as we meet other expectant parents, I mentioned to Britt earlier today that I am struck by how lucky I feel. I feel lucky that we are in the process of producing a baby and growing our family. But, even more so, that we are able to do that within such a wonderful and loving web of friends and family, both near and far. We both are privileged to live and work in an amazing setting, rated as one of the best places in the country to raise a family, and that the pregnancy process (if I'm permitted to speak for both of us, even though I'm not the one doing all of the heavy lifting) has been going so well. Simply put, we are just really fortunate.
With all of my seriously gushy ruminations aside - though I'm sure there will be more to come - I think we are going to try to get some fun stuff posted up here soon, and try to post with some more frequency, so come back and see the site. You can also feel free to comment along the way.
We hope you are all well.
Jerry
What an awesome idea! A very proud and soon to be grandparent can't wait! Wonderful! I carry the scans with me and show them off to everyone!
ReplyDelete