Saturday, April 13, 2013

Boy oh 9 months...

The change from 8 to 9 months (and now 9 to 10) has been a wild ride.  I thought the changes came fast and furious during the first few months of his life... I was unprepared for the changes that have come in the last few weeks.  Henry has gone from sitting quietly to arm crawling to getting onto his knees to periodically crawling on his knees to full out super fast crawling across the room on all fours.  He has learned to clap, he has gotten two teeth, he is almost waving.  He can crawl over to something, pull himself up onto his knees, and then pull himself up to standingWHAT?!?! He can sit up on his knees and play with toys like a big kid.  I texted Jerry a picture of Henry up on his knees playing and he responded "When did he turn 4??"  Seriously, the amount of things he has learned in the span of a month or two makes me realize how lazy we all are.  If we continued to learn at the rate he is learning, we would all be super geniuses. 
They are certainly overdue but here's some shots from his 9 month photos... it sure is a wild ride. :-)

"no. you can't have my sign, doggie. I want to eat my sign."




Wicket and Henry Read a Book

1 comment:

  1. I love the little boy he is becoming. So much fun moving from "I just lay here baby" to "come and catch me if you can!" Enjoy every second of it. It goes by way to fast, as you have already experienced.

    ReplyDelete