Sunday, January 19, 2014
Mr Clean
In case you haven't gotten the memo yet, Henry likes to clean. A lot. Which is odd because, quite honestly, he is alone in that interest among the inhabitants of our house. We are trying hard to believe that he is just branching out in a new direction and not frantically trying to send us a message that in 20 years he will be signing us up to be on Hoarders. The other day he went in the closet, got two rags and started wiping down the furniture. I was more interested in playing trucks but whatever floats your boat kid. But seriously, where did he learn this?? Obviously not from me. I have my suspicions regarding grandma. He recently unearthed a small yet very functional vacuum from the era when Jerry and I both lived in small yet functional apartments. I don't think it's been plugged in since then. (Don't worry we now have a full sized vacuum to go with our full sized house that we would occasionally drag out. It wasn't utter filth around here pre-Henry.) So Henry is big enough and the vacuum he found is small enough that he can actually use it. Which is genius. Except that now it's all he wants to do. My mother has never been so proud of my baseboards and I am pretty sure all of the corners are now cobweb free. That kid. Improving our quality of life everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment