Sunday, June 2, 2013

Peanut Butter Face

I got a new camera for my birthday -- I think because some family members, who will go unnamed, were not satisfied with the levels of photographic output of the boy lately.  :-)

It's a great camera, and I can go on and on about all of the techie details of the device, but I'm sure you don't care about that stuff...  you are probably here for some evidence of the camera's quality.  Here you go...

Brittany asked if I was sure I wanted to get as close as I did with a brand new digital camera.  I think it was worth the risk!

This peanut buttery adventure was just after a great visit with Henry's grandparents from New Jersey (complete with another fallen tree - at least not on the house this time!).  Here are a few more shots from their visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment