It seems as if the crazier life here at home gets, and the faster the baby moves, the less and less I seem to be able to get myself together enough to post. We are WAY overdue on the 11 month pictures. Which reminds me... this time 1 year ago, I was WAY overdue! Well, only mildly overdue, on my way to WAY overdue. It's crazy to think that the due date has come and gone and if Henry had arrived according to that schedule, we would have a 1 year old right now. Instead, I just watch the days fly off the calendar and realize that we are just about a week away from a 1 year old. That is insane.
So when we were taking the 11 month pictures (which really just explain everything without words), I was thinking about "Questions You Find Yourself Asking When You Have An 11 Month Old":
What are you doing?
What's in your mouth?
Why are you
wet?
Why am
I wet?
Where are you going?
WHERE ARE YOU??
No comments:
Post a Comment