Due date was yesterday. No baby yet. (grumble grumble) But here are some pictures! Yay!
How I've Been Keeping Busy (The Ugly Blanket and tiny hats!)
Tiny Hats Up Close (I have since completed a mint green one as well... I just can't stop.)
Diaper Trike from NJ (way cool)
Family Photo Shoot
My mom and dad came over on Sunday and my dad did a quick little "before Baby" photo shoot and here's a sneak peek of the results.
We have a midwife appointment today so, fingers crossed, we will have a more significant update this afternoon!


Oh I'm so excited for you two (three!). Reading your latest posts gives me goosebumps, just knowing how close you are to meeting your baby...and how we were feeling the exact same feelings just a few months ago! The last few weeks were the hardest for me. It was so hard to not know...will my life change today?...or today?...or what about today? Crazy! one thing I read that I loved was "Your baby knows when his/her birthday is." I loved this. Your baby knows ;-) Can't wait to hear the news! xoxo
ReplyDelete